Soft multifocal contacts that correct astigmatism
If you enjoy soft contact lenses to correct your astigmatism but now need help with near vision and reading, you’re in luck! ASTERA™ Multifocal Toric can correct both astigmatism and presbyopia while offering great soft lens comfort and convenience. ASTERA Multifocal Toric is customized to your exact prescription; so no matter what your needs are, ASTERA Multifocal Toric is likely to be a great solution.
NovaKone and Keratoconus
Alden Optical offers what may be the most successful soft contact lens for keratoconus correction. To find an Eye Care Practitioner fitting NovaKone near you, just click on the button below.
About Alden Optical
Founded in 1969 to provide Eye Care Practitioners with the best in contact lenses, Alden Optical has grown into one of North America’s premier custom and specialty contact lens manufacturers. Your Eye Care Practitioner may look to Alden Optical to address a variety of visual issues including needing an unusual prescription, astigmatism, presbyopia, unique eye (corneal) shape, trauma, or disease.
- Farsighted/Nearsighted—Alden Optical offers custom sphere and toric contacts for high prescriptions, uniquely shaped corneas, and other demanding vision correction issues.
- Presbyopia—If you’ve reached that “certain age” but want to continue wearing contacts, or you’ve been told that you can’t wear bifocal contacts because of an astigmatism, ASTERA Multifocal or ASTERA Multifocal Toric contact lenses may be the answer.
- Changing Your Eye Color—Alden Optical has a full range of custom enhancement tinted contact lenses that provide a subtle change of color. For a complete eye color change, please consider BioColors from Orion Vision Group.
- Ocular Disease/Trauma—Alden Optical prosthetic contact lenses can provide a more natural appearance for your eyes.
- Keratoconus–If you suffer from keratoconus or a related corneal condition, NovaKone™ (our proprietary soft lens design) may provide you with excellent vision and the all-day comfort of a soft lens.
If you’re looking for an Eye Care Practitioner who fits Alden Optical products other than NovaKone, please send an email with your zip code to: email@example.com