Soft multifocal contacts that correct astigmatism
If you enjoy soft contact lenses to correct your astigmatism but now need help with near vision and reading, you’re in luck! ASTERA™ Multifocal Toric can correct both astigmatism and presbyopia while offering great soft lens comfort and convenience. ASTERA Multifocal Toric is customized to your exact prescription; so no matter what your needs are, ASTERA Multifocal Toric is likely to be a great solution.
Sclerals, Soft Kone Lenses, Corneal GPs – everything your practitioner needs to solve complex "medically indicated" conditions
Alden Optical offers many lens designs to assist your practitioner with medically indicated conditions like keratoconus, post-surgical conditions, trauma and congenital issues. Zenlens, our unique scleral design, and NovaKone which is a specially designed soft lens for keratoconus, have both been extremely valuable to specialty practitioners. If your practitioner is unfamiliar with Alden Optical, please direct them to this site or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are searching for a new practitioner, the button below will take you to a map showing all specialty fitters working with Alden Optical designs
About Alden Optical
Founded in 1969 to provide Eye Care Practitioners with the best in contact lenses, Alden Optical has grown into one of North America’s premier custom and specialty contact lens manufacturers. Your Eye Care Practitioner may look to Alden Optical to address a variety of visual issues including needing an unusual prescription, astigmatism, presbyopia, unique eye (corneal) shape, trauma, or disease.
- Farsighted/Nearsighted—Alden Optical offers custom sphere and toric contacts for high prescriptions, uniquely shaped corneas, and other demanding vision correction issues.
- Presbyopia—If you’ve reached that "certain age" but want to continue wearing contacts, or you’ve been told that you can’t wear bifocal contacts because of an astigmatism, ASTERA Multifocal or ASTERA Multifocal Toric contact lenses may be the answer.
- Changing Your Eye Color—Alden Optical has a full range of custom enhancement tinted contact lenses that provide a subtle change of color. For a complete eye color change, consider BioColors custom opaque lenses
- Ocular Disease/Trauma—Alden specializes in prosthetic lenses to correct cosmetic abnormalities. Our standard prosthetics or BioColors should provide your practitioner with the designs necessary for a great cosmetic endpoint
- Keratoconus, and other "medically indicated" conditions—If you suffer from keratoconus or a related corneal condition, Alden offers several designs including Zenlens and NovaKone to fully correct your vision effectively and comfortably
Can’t find what you’re after? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to discuss your contact lens options and refer you to a practitioner if you wish