As Close As You Can Get To Bringing Discontinued Lenses Back To Life
Alden Optical’s Phoenix Program offers eye care practitioners a simple solution to the problem of discontinued vial sphere lenses. Our unique blend of custom manufacturing, extraordinarily broad parameter ranges, and multiple lens material options means we’re able to provide practitioners with Alden HP or Alden Classic lenses that are an extremely close substitute for many popular, but discontinued, sphere and toric lenses.
Using unmatched flexibility to mimic discontinued lenses.
Using our outstanding Alden HP or Alden Classic lenses, The Phoenix Program offers practitioners:
- Any base curve and diameter combination
- Sphere powers up to +/-30.00D
- Four material choices: polymacon, methafilcon, as well as HP49 and HP59 (hioxifilcon)
- Shipping within two business days of order
- A full (100%) 90-day warranty on all single lenses
Just tell us the lens that you’re trying to replace, along with its parameters, and Alden Optical will do the rest.