An enlightened scleral lens designed specifically for regular corneas.
Zen™ RC lens gives you all the benefits of Zenlens scleral lenses in a smaller diameter. Purposely built for the normal cornea where excessive diameter and vault are unnecessary, Zen RC provides a smaller diameter for easier insertion and removal, plus a reduced nominal center thickness designed specifically for this emerging segment.
- Lens diameters of 14.8 mm and 15.4 mm to fit a wide range of normal corneal sizes
- One profile design
- Reduced nominal center thickness to increase oxygen transmission
- SmartCurve technology: simplify your fitting by modifying only the parameter you want, not the ones you don’t
Standard or Custom, You’ll Get the Fit You Need.
While the Zen RC scleral lens can be customized to nearly any parameter, fitting within the standard parameters should be adequate for the vast majority of patients. Toric peripheral curves, customized center thickness, flexure controlling profiles, and front toric Rxs can also be ordered when needed.
Zen RC Standard Parameters
Delivering Targeted Fitting
Key to the power of Zen™ RC scleral lens is the ability to zero in on only the parameter modifications you need to make. When a parameter modification is made, the Zen™ RC scleral lens with the SmartCurve™ design automatically engages to ensure all other design attributes remain consistent.
- The SmartCurve will simplify your scleral fitting
- Allows you to focus on only the parameter requiring modification (effective sag, base curve, limbal clearance curve or APS peripheral curves)
—Especially convenient when best fit Dx lens requires sag modification, as the BC remains constant so your over-refraction remains valid
- Whether you’re experienced in the art of scleral lens fitting or considering adding scleral lenses to your practice, make Zen RC your go-to scleral
In this example, the SmartCurve maintains a constant base curve despite the variation in lens sag, very useful when optimizing corneal clearance but satisfied with base curve.